What is Women Build
Women Build is a coalition of female led teams that come together each year to sponsor and build a home for a hard working lady in our community.
This house kicked off in March with the panel build during International Women’s Week. Prosser started framing in April and will continue until the end of May. Volunteers are needed to help build this home! View our build days and projected tasks and sign-up your group or individually here.
Join us for the Women Build 2021 Framing Ceremony
June 5th 10am-12pm, 1215 North Pearl Street New Albany, IN 47150.
Join us to celebrate Women Build 2021 and the progress on Teanna and Tracy’s home. Tour the house in its unfinished state and write messages of love and encouragement on the walls to forever be part of this family home.
We are planning our 2022 Women Build with another single mother in our home ownership program. More information is coming soon!
Your Participation is this Easy
- Put together a team of 6-10 people (both men and women can help participate).
- Each team participant raises donations which go directly to the construction cost of the Women Build House for a local Habitat family.
- Raising money is easy; you can have each team member asks 10 friends/family for $10. That raises $100 individually.
- Collectively, each team of 10 raises $1,000
- Schedule a build day for you and your team to work on the Women Build House during the 2021 build season and see directly where your donations are going.
Women Build Teams 2021
Click on the Teams below to make a donation for that specific team.