What is Women Build
Women Build is a coalition of female led teams that come together each year to sponsor and build a home for a hard working lady in our community.
This house kicked off in March with the framing, and building began the Summer of 2020. We hope to finish in the Winter of 2021.
Update! Join us for the Virtual Dedication Ceremony of Women Build 2020, Monday March 8th at 10am, followed by an open house 11am-4pm: 1510 Chartres Street New Albany, IN 47150.
We are planning our 2021 Women Build with another single mother in our home ownership program. More information is coming soon!
Your Participation is this Easy
- Put together a team of 6-10 people (both men and women can help participate).
- Each team participant raises donations which go directly to the construction cost of the Women Build House for a local Habitat family.
- Raising money is easy; you can have each team member asks 10 friends/family for $10. That raises $100 individually.
- Collectively, each team of 10 raises $1,000
- Schedule a build day for you and your team to work on the Women Build House during the 2021 build season and see directly where your donations are going.
Women Build Teams 2021
Click on the Teams below to make a donation for that specific team.